The Imaginations (brighter side of darkness) # 3 - Sample and Flip

J1TheGod

J1TheGod
Lol. I think I may aswell post the whole lp. But I wanna flip everything first haha.
This is another super soulfull track that yall should like.
It's called.. uhmm.. wait. oh "Love Jones"

Have fun with this. I know I did. I spent like 25 minutes just chopping it up. Musta had like 6 slicers just for this but I only actually 3 thou lol.

And please return the feedback. STOP LEECHING:cry:

Flip:
http://www.divshare.com/download/9929513-1d9

Sample:http://www.divshare.com/download/9929523-3b4

Yo dude this is tight. Reminded me of a pete rock approach a lot. I liked this.

J1one, nice flip as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good flips here !! J1one, this song is very good, good job bro
Thanks for the sample, try to flip this now and post later!
Peace

damn man i have this lp and i have totally missed this one. and if i remember correctly my vinyl is hella curved tho. just listening to it is a mess...might have to go with this mp3 if i'm going to flip it. good looks J-1one ! :)

i remember hearing a song that had this flipped on it. it had female emcee on it too... ...maybe it was supastition or finale & spier 1200 -track.
edit: flip is dope too!

edit: #2: no the artist that i've heard is definitely not finale or supastition... ...all i remember the album title or the artist had word "soul" on it... god damn help me out people. oh and the producer who made it was japanese. lol, im not even kidding.... ..that's all i remember now.

edit: #3: this is it. Soulution - Soul Shine

dang, word 'soul' seem to be everywhere nowadays

Last edited:
Thats ill, thanks bro! The sample is hot, and your flip is FIIIRE!
By the way, the beats on your myspace is really dope. I like your style :)

Dope dope flip
Truly loving it, no producer talk, ("would be better if...") Just taking as is: good ****in music.

What you work in?

Last edited:
@Jack Mayn.
Nah fam, some of those beats are wack, I haven't updated in a while. soundclick is where it's at haha. Thanks for the feedback though.

@Lion-Ucs - What? like what program do I use?

Fl Studio 9.

Hmm hardware... Well... Phillips headphone's... Meccer qwerty keyboard, Meccer mouse, Extension chord.. um Oh! And Acer monitor lol :D

dope flip J1, sorry i never post flips lately im altogether too busy and i know you guys hate leechers but one day ill have a beat tape up.

your flip does remind me of pete rock but mixed with new school in a good way

J1 your flip is nice! I might try my hand at this but I've had the biggest beat block lately, its ridiculous... Thanks for the sample though and nice flip!

Back