If you can't come up with at least 10 different flips out of this one sample, QUIT!

Sounds pretty clean. I would add a ride cymbal in quarter notes to keep time and fill out the drums. Then maybe a bass line? What software do you use?

there's the bassline...i took it off the sample by low passing it,that of the cymbal seems to be pretty good as idea...btw i use fl

Back from my Hiatus. Soo busy lost site of my dream. Nice flips this sample is Ill. This is a short rough version but let me know what yall think

Spidahman digg that homie! The drum switch up is cold. I wish we coulda collabed on that one. I would of slowed it down just a little bit. But creative use of the sample. Dope! Don't lose site of the dream!!!

Appreciate the feed back Brohammad. Its never too late to collab. Im sure i got some projects commin up imma need some help on and this one aint 100% wrapped up yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, that sample is dooope, thx for sharing it. The flip is dope also, really feeling that bassline, 5 stars! I haven't posted a flip in a while (I have been experimenting with dance music), but felt like stoping by the "Flip this" section, and had to flip this sample lol.

Here's my flip:

marc000 youre flip put me to sleep. Like, I just woke up with headphones on with your sound cloud link in front of me! No shade, its actually pretty chill. It got me in like a meditation type mood. Nice flip! Clean Sound!

marc000 youre flip put me to sleep. Like, I just woke up with headphones on with your sound cloud link in front of me! No shade, its actually pretty chill. It got me in like a meditation type mood. Nice flip! Clean Sound!

Lol nice! You know what, this is exactly what I'm trying to achieve with my music. I'm trying to get people in a state where they can just zone out and open their minds. Thx for the feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back