Holla At me if you want this Sample (Sub to Youtube if you Like )

cyriljewels

Shoot me a comment on my youtube after you watched the video and subscribed to my youtube
I always have more to come

i aint logged in on this site for like 2 years but i logged in today to tell you how wack you are for posting this here
you are wack as fuck for posting this here

i aint logged in on this site for like 2 years but i logged in today to tell you how wack you are for posting this here
you are wack as fuck for posting this here

Yeah man this site has gone waaaaaay down hill now. Im surprised the mods didn't delete this post.
Im sure majority of the people on here know where he got the sample from im sure we've all used it.

I post on here like once every 6 months lol
See you all in 6 months

Yeah man this site has gone waaaaaay down hill now. Im surprised the mods didn't delete this post.
Im sure majority of the people on here know where he got the sample from im sure we've all used it.

I post on here like once every 6 months lol
See you all in 6 months
a mod messaged me saying "if you think what he did was/is wack why did you bother to sign up at FP. Keep it clean or worse keep up the ignorance and I'll ban you. Permanently."

so that pretty much sums the issue up
fuckin guy posted this in a forum where the whole draw is the easy exchange of samples and subsequent flips, saying you gotta sub to his youtube for the sample. shit is wack. easy as that.
the beat aint wack. the video aint wack. all that shit is cool. the withholding of the sample is the issue. but whatever, ban my ass i guess.

Back