Heres a flip i sold last month lets see what you can do with it...

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL

#ROKBOXFOREVER #IAMGOD
I flipped this a few months ago and recently sold the track. Theres a lot thats been added and some taken out. Im only sharing the first rough draft version, as I do with all of my flips. Lets see what you guys/girls can do with it...

SAMPLE: TEN WHEEL DRIVE - "Aint gonna happen"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPCRD6IQ5O8

MY FLIP:

Last edited:
Damn bro, how do you mix your drums? Without those drums I wouldn't really like this at all tbh but the drums make it very hard to ignore this haha

Damn bro, how do you mix your drums? Without those drums I wouldn't really like this at all tbh but the drums make it very hard to ignore this haha

This is just the first draft of this track. Whenever I post tracks its always just the first rough draft. I usually do 3/4 drafts before I put my finishing touch on a track.

As for the drums they sound even better. I mainly create everything in Machine then I port everything track by track over to Reason and use my template. I add on effects, etc and run every track through reason SSL digital mix board. Even before I go through the SSL mixer, each drum and every sound is ran through the 14:2 mixer first, using 4 separate channels to give it a full sound. That way I can make the drums Thump and all sounds are crisp and clear.

Last edited:
Back