Have no fear - dj mode 5 and hova is here!! - flip this sample now!!

D

djmode5

[video=youtube;<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4kkP2TeQ1Is&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4kkP2TeQ1Is&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> ]video[/video]

YOU KNOW HOW I DO

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!!!

FLIP THE SAMPLE:

http://www.divshare.com/download/10990435-c2b

ALL FEEDBACK - NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE - IS APPRECIATED

the chops is dope. The snare is lacking i would recommend puttin your usual snare back on this track lol. and the acapella doesn't go at all. The beat is probably dope if you took those vox off. Overall not bad.

the chops is dope. The snare is lacking i would recommend puttin your usual snare back on this track lol. and the acapella doesn't go at all. The beat is probably dope if you took those vox off. Overall not bad.
lol..

man i try my hardest to change it up for you guys..

i am as good as i am now because of yall's criticism

second to GOD of course..

interesting...\\

Beat is cool. Would be nice if that snare had some snap and was "all up in yo face" lol

And, the acapella doesn't work with the beat at all...
Seems like you just randomly threw an acapella on a random beat...

lol..

man i try my hardest to change it up for you guys..

i am as good as i am now because of yall's criticism

second to GOD of course..

interesting...\\

Theres that humility we were talking about. Nice to see. you should re-up just the beat with a harder snare im interested to hear it.

thats funny he does it for us , we aint nobody special , u practice an practice , dont try too impress no one but your self dj mode 5 , jus do you an thats that , its funny how u look for otheres input , your input should be as good as others judgement if not better , jus practice bro an find different drum kits it helps with varation with your beats

Last edited:
thats funny he does it for us , we aint nobody special , u practice an practice , dont try too impress no one but your self dj mode 5 , jus do you an thats that , its funny how u look for otheres input , your input should be as good as others judgement if not better , jus practice bro an find different drum kits it helps with varation with your beats

but my judgment told me to put it on youtube..

when it needs a better snare..

it does... i felt it.. but i forgot to fix cause i heard it too much..

but that why companies like to use surveys..

people usually have something bad to so..

and since we are all "subject matter experts"

i respect yall's opinion..

so if i work toward LESS negative feedback..

so when you do say something..

its prolly right on!!!

Obviously we all look for respect from our peers...thats just human nature. And for the most part the whole reason this forum exists. However there is some Truth to what Truth said (haha, get it?). You definitley gotta make music for yourself first and foremost but it never hurts to get othher people's feedback/props/hate whatever the case may be, its important to most people myself included. Keep it up Mode 5 and keep this attitude going too.

Remember “If you have no critics you'll likely have no success.”---Malcom X

Everybody said it but this beat would be ILL if you made the snare hit hard. Maybe layer it with a clap or somthing. And the acapella ain't working. lol. nice beat tho.

Who else mainstream flipped this sample?

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Plies! Now I hear it... Sorry guys.

Back