good luck beating my flip...*Crosby Stills and Nash, Chill jazzy sample*

cool well i really dunno what to say then, i make loops and am polite to people, if that makes me a culture vulture so be it. i even offered my hand in marriage and u laugh at me. i guess it just won't work out between us DJ alkemy, it's a crying shame. i am glad you feel this passionate about who has better beats between strangers on the internet, and your hatred for my loop is something i will never understand but will always appreciate. however i fear if i continue talking to you this conversation will turn into a loop itself and i would hate for you to be trapped in something so vile. maybe this is not the place for me to be after all. you win, i concede, my loop was terrible, i leave u with my love and fear i can give u nothing more, farewell producers of the future. <3

I thought the title was cocky as hell, but then I listened your flip and I think you're right. I'm not even going to flip it, just wanted to tell you that the flip is fire. Good job!

hahaha thanks man. I was trying to get some competitive nature and feedback stimulated through here... don't worry, I know there are plenty of people that could beat my flip- that's why I love producing- always a different ear out there somewhere. Haha but thanks a bunch man, I really appreciate the feedback. Have a good one broski

peace

Back