FP Flip This Battle #45

Oskarr

4x FP Battle Champion
Alright, lets get these going again.

Rules

Entering the battle

1. You may enter only one beat.
2. Entry beat must mainly consist of the sample material provided. Other than having a provided sample act the main part, there are no restrictions so do what you feel like doing.
3. Maximum length of the beat is 2 minutes.
4. Entering the battle happens by posting a Soundcloud link or player in this thread. So no Soundclick, Youtube, DivShare etc. Soundcloud only!
5. Entry will be closed on Sunday January 22nd 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time.

Voting

1. Voting will happen in a new thread.
2. Only battle participants can vote.
3. And all battle participants MUST vote. Not voting results in disqualification. Again, there will be a time limit of a week or so to cast your vote.

We are not using the built in poll system. Instead, every battle participant will pick their top 3. First will get three points, second gets two points and third one point. All votes must go to other participants, so no self-voting. Points will be calculated and the winner must make the new battle thread.

Samples:

Last edited:
i made a beat to every Sample...so its hard to choose the entry for this battle lol ...

Last edited:
Used Sample 1

I know i missed yesterdays deadline but I've had no power for about 2 days with all the storms in Tallahassee. I understand if I'm ineligible. Good luck everybody.

Yo , today i was looking for contests to test my ability and sadly i think im a lil bit late :P .. anyway i gave it a try and i sampled the N°1 - Kansas City
I started producing 1 month ago , let me know what do u think about this.. Tips Are Appreciated
Peace.

Last edited:
Back