FP Flip This Battle # 44

I know its late but here's how I flipped it. Used samples #1 and #3
yo bro sick loop for the 2nd beat, do you mind sending me the loop it self you used i gotta few ideas for the way you flipped it, if your down with that or what not... ill flip what u made and post it with you as a co-producer lol

That was the last one the winner was supposed to choose new samples and start a new one but they never did. Feel free to start a new battle by chossing three samples, not sure how many people would participate though it's been a while.

We used to have a moderator that would add all the votes and announce the winner in a new thread, but the the moderator went MIA and the community just let the beat battles fade away.

If you don't start it I might when I get some free time, because this was the only thing keeping me active making beats.

Alright. I'll start it and mod it... or at least try to. I'll also link to the Battle once it is created on here, since I am not a mod.

Stream FP Flip This Battle # 29 by Fogs Prod on desktop and mobile. Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud.

Back