FP Flip This Battle # 43 Voting Thread

M-Chop

Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Wednesday September 14th, 9pm my time Current local time in Ontario, Canada Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting )and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.Producer8-->gets 3 Points
2.Beatmaker3-->gets 2 Points
3.Beatsmith5-->gets 1 Points

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.
After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

Contenders:

UsernameSoundcloud Link
Klypse
KonKossKang
Yosu
Kelevra
dondoobstah
koollord
Elev8te
nubash
M-Chop
Simba Moves
yokuzin
dez-perado
Wrona
mich3000
Liborius
Seasoned Tones
jocasrb
Oskarr
cyd bunch
StadiumStxtus

Last edited:
1. Liborius 3 pts: This one brought me back to old cassette days, nice HP filter and natural bass
2. Oskarr 2 pts: Love the chopping
3. nubash 1 pts: good bassline and chops

Elev8te and Koollord very well done aswell. too many submissions to just choose 3.

I removed the column that had the soundcloud username, no need for it, since the link to the users soundcloud
is right there. (true say it took too long lol to add it)

Last edited:
so many dope flips !!!
hard to make a decision
my points:

Koloord 3 points
Elevate 2 points
M-Chop 1 point

1.elev8
2.oskarr
3.numbash

some other dope tunes also,guyz keep all developing your sound,a battle is only a battle and u may lose a vote through details don't go down ;)

I did have the voting closed for September 14th 9pm my time. So looks like Nubash is the winner. Not everyone voted... but Nubash voted and he had the most Pts.

Just missed the deadline, but for what its worth Nubash wouldve been my first pick. Congrats Nubash! start up the next one. a lot of dope shit in this thread

Back