FP Flip This Battle # 31

jocasrb

Battle Champion!
FP Flip This Battle # 31

Rules
Entering the battle

1. You may enter only one beat. Change-ups are welcome.
  2. Entry beat must mainly consist of the sample material provided. Other than having a provided sample act the main part, there are no restrictions so do what you feel like doing.
  3. Maximum length of the beat is 1 minute 30 seconds
  4. Entering the battle happens by posting a Soundcloud link or player in this thread. So no Soundclick, Youtube, DivShare etc. Soundcloud only!
  5. Entry will be closed on Tuesday, 1st December, at 00:01am by my time, Belgrade, Serbia. Plenty of time to put together something decent.

Voting

1. Voting will happen in a new thread.
  2. All battle participants MUST vote. Not voting results in disqualification. Again, there will be a time limit of a week or so to cast your vote.
  3. We are not using the built in poll system. Instead, everyone will pick their top 3. First will get three points, second gets two points and third one point. All votes must go to other participants, so no self-voting. Points will be calculated in the end.
  4. If the voting ends in a tie between two or more participants, a mod will step in to act as a tiebreaker.

The winner will set up the next battle by copy-pasting the rules, picking new samples, setting new time limits and starting a new thread. The winner may also take part in the next battle so getting to choose the samples is somewhat a home field advantage.

FP admins will add the winner of the battle to an exclusive usergroup declaring him/her as a champion. It will be visible below your screen name instead of "Registered User" unless you have set a custom one in profile settings.

Samples:

One beautiful song from my country:

Last edited by a moderator:
And third sample:

It would be nice if someone can tell me how to link youtube clip (i forgot it :D) And also im sorry if someone dont like those 3 samples, becouse im too busy to search 'deep', so i added those and i hope you will like and choose one for battling :)

Last edited:
You have to use the insert video icon which looks like a filmstrip. Click that, and paste the youtube link in the box that comes up. This is how I do it anyway.

wow,i like it...maybe a little better 'harmony' and it would be absolutley perfect (in my opinion) :)

yep, i think you can make as much as you want , but at the end you need to choose one for 'representing' you..:) also i dont know why this thread isnt Sticky, and why battle-winner image isnt added to my nick , but okay...

Last edited:
yep, i think you can make as much as you want , but at the end you need to choose one for 'representing' you..:) also i dont know why this thread isnt Sticky, and why battle-winner image isnt added to my nick , but okay...
I think the admins aren't taking care of this side of the website.

Sorry dude! Bandcoach has been the rock that has managed the flip this battles. He's got lots of things going on now, and with all the new mods we've recruited, I guess the flip this battles slipped through the cracks. You are now a champion, and flip this battles will be stickied.

I think the admins aren't taking care of this side of the website.

If that ever happens again, feel free to PM me directly.

I sent an email to : info@FutureProducers.com for asking they delete my first post and stick the thread... Let's hope !

You, sir, saved the day. We don't delete posts just because someone asks, but that's usually in the case that they message us well after posting. In this case, you wanted to replace your mix by editing the post. Was the edit post function not working for ya? Because that ain't normal....

I've gone ahead and deleted the first post, but let me know if you're having issues editing your posts in general, thanks

started on this last night, using the nena ivosevic track (gotta rep EU). loved novi sad when i was there!

hopefully some other people are getting involved!

Last edited:
All very nice samples jocasrb! I also couldn't help but go with the second sample. Keep the European samples coming!

I flipped the guitar part from Sample 1 and added Bass, choirs, arps With my VSts...it was fun to flip this sample. Trap/Hip Hop Beat.

Back