Flipped "Don't" (Bryson Tiller) Free download

Hey everyone, I am relatively new to sampling. Please check out my most recent beat flip right here! Also available for download from soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/delta-494898749/bryson-tiller-dont-beat-flip-freebeat

Please leave critical feedback! I also encourage anyone else to flip the song and send it to me, I'd love to hear it<br><br>If you do, send it to me at deltamvsic@gmail.com.<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Delta

ita cool for what it is, not wack just didnt jump out at me. kinda surprised u chose to sample this song. none the less, keep pushing :cheers:

Last edited:
Wow man thats pretty awesome! I really like the 808's you added. What is the other vocal sample if I may ask?

What I love about music is that two people can take the same song and turn it into completely different things. Endless possibilities right?

Wow man thats pretty awesome! I really like the 808's you added. What is the other vocal sample if I may ask?

What I love about music is that two people can take the same song and turn it into completely different things. Endless possibilities
right?

I used the original Bryson Tiller song and there was a cover these two dudes did of the same song on youtube tht matched the key of the original so I decided to use the cover sample on top of Bryson's voice. and of course the raping part is from Usher confession remix wit Twista

Back