FLIP THIS*WHEN THE DREAM IS OVER*ish

Nice sample . and you mix is not too bad , cant really tell you much about it beacause your sounds dont got well . the snare you use on the snare roll is for more southern beats . and the bass doesnt really go well with your other sounds .

before you think about mixing , you gotta ask yourself if all your sounds [ drums , percs , fx , etc] go well with eachother. because if you dnt the mix isnt going to sound too good . flips not bad

yeah id get rid of that snare roll man...it doesnt fit well with this track, which is kinda dope by the way...i would use a different bass but maybe keep the same notation. otherwise not bad...

btw thanks for all the samples mang you're a beast on here today.

cheers for criticism.honestly..im deaf for bass..I know this thang about me.maybe we can make crew from more producers and work together on some projects...cmon...todaz we got internet..msn ish and all...c mon people im open to anyone.More heads knows more !

Flip is nice, but just like the others say, theres an issue with the instruments not getting along. The snare does wanna hang out with the sample and the bass got beef with the kicks...thats all that I see...I PERSONALLY wouldnt have sped the piano up so much but thats jus me...dope sample..thanx

Thanks for the mp3 to chop. I would agree with the other people here that the bass is off. Try a real bass if you have one, or a more realistic bass sound.

Dope sample. Take everyone's advice but at the same time make whatever you feel is dope. Do You and No one else.

Back