Flip these 3 tight samples

For some reason i could see joe budden or crooked i destroying your flip. I said that about one of your beats before too. nice flip

Very nice homie. Very Hot!!! I see the hip hop is strong with this one! (Star Wars reference for any idiots that didn't catch that...LOL) Anyway if I were you I would beg my parents to get me better speakers cause EQ'ed, this beat would be FIRE! I'm noticing you have a lot of highs in your beat too. Your new speakers/monitors would help you with that alot or you could always EQ in nice headphones like Dr Dre's Beats....

Great Job though!!!

i like how u call me two face...ill call u thewackness, im sure everybody can agree with me on that
ima agree with abstrakt on this one. at first you was cool truth but iono i guess your jus a lame. actin like a lil ***** lately real talk.

I like the idea, but u should work on your pitch.. Try too work with an eq.. Thanks for the samples..

instead of "beefin'" on the web, can we all just sample? Perhaps i should start a new "Let's Sample" thread to bring everyone together again! lol. :)

Luka, nice simple flip. Very old school with the drum pattern and single loop. Mixing, like everyone else has said, does need some work.

Last edited:
thats funny all your beats sound the same an your mixing is still garbage - same piano samples or what ever high pitch bull - you got no versatility - jus a loop an drums - your wac like your boy -two face - boring ass beat get up on your game - b4 i finish - mention something homo luka cause thats all u think - cause thats what you is-

ps your choice of samples suck - its not quantity its all bout the quality of the samples - dumb f*ck

this dude always got somethin negative to say

Yo that flip is ill. I didn't even recognize it as Avril Lavigne til I downloaded the sample. Flipping sometime today or tomorrow that shit is hot.

ok flips but the sound quality is beyond usable for me. i like crystal clear shit when i work

Back