flip this Temprees "Dedicated to the One I Love"

Out of curiosity, I've been lurking this flip section for quite sometime. How can we flip if we don't have the access to your source or wav format? Do you guys just rip off the instrumental from Youtube? Or download the mp3?

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, I've been lurking this flip section for quite sometime. How can we flip if we don't have the access to your source or wav format? Do you guys just rip off the instrumental from Youtube? Or download the mp3?
What I do is download the song straight from YouTube using a Video to MP3 converter.

Ok so Im just posting a snippet of where Im headed with this track.
20 minutes in, heres the 1st rough draft version.

I like what you guys did with the sample. Def some creativity in here. Here's my rendition...

wow man this flip is nazzty. only thing i can say is the drums were a bit weird on the intro and the overall mix has way too much compression on it....but the chops are spot on, the time stretch is on point, and the drums are sequenced like a boss. killer work...

I still just use Audacity. It is free and easy to record into. Nothing too technical...I just click record on audacity and then click play on Youtube. The recording settings are set to record whatever sound is passing through my (stock) soundcard. It is easy to set up that way just make sure it is playing your soundcard's "stereo mix". Then chop it up in and sequence in whichever DAW you use. Even if you are a mainly "original" or "from scratch" song writer, a few samples used sparsely can really spice up your song.

dvsn23, thanks alot for the sample! Pleace guys welcome to my flip, check it out

Last edited:
wow, dope sample and dope flips, i like caution drunks most, but all of them are cool. here is my flip.

Last edited:
Back