Flip This - Tavares

Will flip in a bit give me a few hours.

Abstrakt your flip is nice but not feeling the clap either.

Last edited by a moderator:
dope flip ab...i like how you dont use hihats throughout the track. I wish i could do that it always sounds weird when i try it.

Oh shit Ab! hot man, you gon have to hand that one over lol. good flip too ledford94 but the ride doesnt fit so well man.

abstraktbeats

Nice flip. Like that you didn't use hihats like someone said. Only thing I didn't like too well was the clap.

ledford94

This one's nice too. Not a big fan of the clap tho, and you should turn down the volum on the open hat

smproductions

Dope. A bit repetive as you said, but a good start as it says lol.

keyez

Nice flip. Are you playing a synth or something a bit in it? If so, that was cool. Also, your name tag is really nice.

Here's mine:

divshare.com/download/10936026-09a
First time I post a beat on here :cheers:

Last edited:
nice, i think you should sub the claps for a rim though...

hey two face keep posting fake vistor pms, you posted on drecross mentioning i wanted to battle you - know whats funny - you type (tis ) an thats how i know now its u posting these fake pms with my signature - like you did on your account then you erased all the pms that you put up - im not stupid two face - i can see threw you like glass my friend your -

for a lack of a better word you are inadequate -

keep wishing you was me with my sp1200 - peace suckaa

lmfao @ truth...u should see what he wrote on my thread...btw ill flip abstrakt...love the clap

beats are sick..that sample is fire this is my quick flip...im not finished with it i like this beat heh :P...tell me what u think

zshare.net/audio/74520702fa41d9e5/

hey two face keep posting fake vistor pms, you posted on drecross mentioning i wanted to battle you - know whats funny - you type (tis ) an thats how i know now its u posting these fake pms with my signature - like you did on your account then you erased all the pms that you put up - im not stupid two face - i can see threw you like glass my friend your -

for a lack of a better word you are inadequate -

keep wishing you was me with my sp1200 - peace suckaa
lawl shut up with your non sense, why would i want to be wack like u and ur garbage beats...i dont need a dumb sp1200...cuz i make better beats then u anyway using FL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back