Flip this soulful sample (S.O.U.L.-To Mend A Broken Heart)

Its been a few since I've posted something here.
Damn!!! AbstraktBeats has it on lock. BrkaCRO, I like the way you used those samples. definitely would not have come up with that. Wrythm, Not too bad. Fresh2Def1394, I like your drum samples. Let me know if you ever wanna trade.

Heres My Flip. Its a little something I cooked up real quick. Sorry. Its a little low quality sound. The site would only allow so much kbs.

my first flip let me know what you all think arranged it in about 5 mins, no effects or masterin or nufs just raw
http://www.divshare.com/download/12133766-a23

and abstract your ****ing dope keep it up dude

highdeph - you took a different take on this and got to give ya some credit for that, all in all your flip is sick love how hard that kick is good job bro

willybeeman hell yeah man thats chilled as ****, niceeeeeeee

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the little " delay " I had to fix something.So here goes my flip on this one ( It still needs a few touches here and there + a mix,but i'll show you a sneak peak )

www*myspace.com/suspektstudio ( check for the song Broken Life,it should be the first one in the playlist )

P.S: Why the hell does my post show up in big red ****in font? :|

Last edited:
Sorry for the little " delay " I had to fix something.So here goes my flip on this one ( It still needs a few touches here and there + a mix,but i'll show you a sneak peak )

www*myspace.com/suspektstudio ( check for the song Broken Life,it should be the first one in the playlist )

P.S: Why the hell does my post show up in big red ****in font? :|

ooooooooooooh baby, haha pretty good flip man and love that synth that comes in near the end.

Back