Flip Some Chilled out Wes Montgomery

Lab

E-U-G
Track: It was a Very Good Year
Album: Goin' Out of my Head (1965)

For all my fellow jazz samplers:

First off, I know this sample is short. This was the only part of the song with these hot chords. Everything else is the song was either too drum-heavy, or dissonant, or the chords were just not hot. That being said, I think the sample is straight heat. I'm in the progress of making my beat out of this. I figured I'd upload the sample first and see if anyone else wanted to get started. Mine will be up soon.

oh my god.. that's exactly my kind of sample!

And damn your flip is so hot! as usual though! the bass is just killer, and the tambourine, damn!

will get to flippin' right away!

Ooh, feelin it Easter Bunny. Very smooth. Interesting drum pattern. I like how it moves.

i've been in a slump for like two weeks
but hopefully this will bring me back
thanks for the sample bro hella chill.
and Gilson, your flip was tight, that bassline put it over the top.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Easter Bunny, your flip is so chill.
um, don't get me wrong, but in your flip, there's like 2 bass notes that are offkey.
other than that, it had my head noddin.

@Aragon: thnx man! hmm weird, did'nt hear it yesterday, but now i do haha, the bass is a little off, maybe it's 'cus i did it with headphones, sometimes that **** messes with bass-pitch, don't know why though..

One!

good lookin on the sample
got a whole song idea for this joint lol
this is just the beginning real simple as far as the beat and all that
http://www.divshare.com/download/10732892-b02

MAUZ!! First off, are you a producer and rapper? The beat was cool. It's a really nice drum break, but I think it might be a bit on the loud side, and the timing seems off at parts. Once you get the chops tightened up though, it should be real nice. Good vibe so far. As for the raps, they're DOPE AS ****. Was that you rapping? It was such a nice flow man. Are you down to collab at all? Listen to some of my beats if you want and let me know if you're down. I've been looking for an on point emcee...

Tight ass sample and dope flips all around. Imma get on this soon.

MAUZ!! First off, are you a producer and rapper? The beat was cool. It's a really nice drum break, but I think it might be a bit on the loud side, and the timing seems off at parts. Once you get the chops tightened up though, it should be real nice. Good vibe so far. As for the raps, they're DOPE AS ****. Was that you rapping? It was such a nice flow man. Are you down to collab at all? Listen to some of my beats if you want and let me know if you're down. I've been looking for an on point emcee...

good lookin, yea im a producer/mc. we can collab, hit up my email, mauz213@gmail.com and thanks

Back