Flip This Joss Stone

yeah but joss stone does tracks with common and **** so its not like your flipping something out of the genre even....im not touchin it.

Why does it matter who you flip... it doesn't. I never heard of her until I downloaded her album, cause I was lookin for samples. Honestly I don't care who it is. And I don't listen to common or any of them other n*ggas, so I wouldn't know.

Last edited:
a good digger also knows who the hell they are sampling before they do it. Your views show a lot of inexperience. Theres a sound to hip hop and an art to sampling. Theres a reason why most of your favorite producers only sample stuff from the 60s and 70s. You certainly don't sample an artist who is currently putting out material on a major level. If you don't know who Joss Stone is you should probably widen your radar Joss has been putting out major records for the past 6 years.

a good digger also knows who the hell they are sampling before they do it. Your views show a lot of inexperience. Theres a sound to hip hop and an art to sampling. Theres a reason why most of your favorite producers only sample stuff from the 60s and 70s. You certainly don't sample an artist who is currently putting out material on a major level. If you don't know who Joss Stone is you should probably widen your radar Joss has been putting out major records for the past 6 years.

If I feel like makin a beat I can sample whatever I want. If you really follow that then yr limitin yourself. One of my fave producers, Kanye, sampled Lady Gaga. My goal isn't to be a digger, I'm a n*gga that likes 2 make beats.

oh sample joss stone? i was expecting a load of others. yeah i am unable to sell this. maybe i could but the fees would cost more than i make, and besides im prolly only gonna samp the rhodes, waste of money and time for so little reward.

if you are gonna sample something more modern i would suggest somthing a bit off the beaten path.

here are some of the same elk

not those tunes exactly but the artists

Last edited:
Back