Flip This Joss Stone

oh sample joss stone? i was expecting a load of others. yeah i am unable to sell this. maybe i could but the fees would cost more than i make, and besides im prolly only gonna samp the rhodes, waste of money and time for so little reward.

Is money the first thing you think about be4 you sample somethin?

Is money the first thing you think about be4 you sample somethin?
1st off. neh, thats not what i meant.

2nd the chordes are nice i guess, but it's only a rhodes doing some basic chords, im not saying im virtuoso but i can do that myself, if i can do that why sample this one yah semme.

3rd most the cats complaining here sample to get a sound out of the sample not just loop them striaght up (see kev brown for details)

4th also sampling a major artist usually means that you cant take it any further than your mpc or c.d. try and sell a beat to a dude who has no money then saying it's a joss stone sample. so i would only be doing this for practice.

5th dont listen to us your doing this for a different reason.

1st off. neh, thats not what i meant.

2nd the chordes are nice i guess, but it's only a rhodes doing some basic chords, im not saying im virtuoso but i can do that myself, if i can do that why sample this one yah semme.

3rd most the cats complaining here sample to get a sound out of the sample not just loop them striaght up (see kev brown for details)

4th also sampling a major artist usually means that you cant take it any further than your mpc or c.d. try and sell a beat to a dude who has no money then saying it's a joss stone sample. so i would only be doing this for practice.

5th dont listen to us your doing this for a different reason.

I see you. Don't get me wrong though, I wanna make money off this sh*t. Just right now I'm doin it to get better and just cause I like to do it. If I'm feelin it, I could throw it on my mixtape I'm workin on or my friend's. I been noticed that alot of people on here are totally against using any vocals out of the sample, but I look at everything. I used to like this site. I use it alot to learn from others, but it seems like alot of people come on here to argue. One thing I hate about the internet.. Then they say all this sh*t they won't say in person lol. Sometimes amusing, sometimes annoying.

I see you. Don't get me wrong though, I wanna make money off this sh*t. Just right now I'm doin it to get better and just cause I like to do it. If I'm feelin it, I could throw it on my mixtape I'm workin on or my friend's. I been noticed that alot of people on here are totally against using any vocals out of the sample, but I look at everything. I used to like this site. I use it alot to learn from others, but it seems like alot of people come on here to argue. One thing I hate about the internet.. Then they say all this sh*t they won't say in person lol. Sometimes amusing, sometimes annoying.

100% with you, music is to enjoy, and if it means sampling a song that came out yesterday than so be it, if i were a professional making millions maybe I wouldnt but being that im a teenager working on some **** for fun what does it matter, and as far as the internet goes, its always given people so much confidence, i've just come to accept it haha

Back