Flip This JOB Orchestra

thanks. if it was posted i prolly got it somewhere. i know i didnt flip it so it prolly got lost in the mix, i'll try it this time.

Thanks for the sample Gil. I've never seen the previous post, so it's great! I'll post my flip later, i'll try my new flip technique on it ^^

nice sample, nice flip gilson. Wu you murked it, love everything about it. for the longest time i wondered what happened to that ripdilla cat...haha i think i know now.

Gil i remember this being the first beat on your myspace..was my fav beat from u...ima give this a crack...

btw nice flip Wu..wish u were more active on here.

Gil i remember this being the first beat on your myspace..was my fav beat from u...ima give this a crack...

Ya, I wish I still had that beat, it was a lot better than the one I made today.
My myspace was hacked into not too long ago so I no longer got one. Been contemplating if I even want to make a new one or not.

Ya, I wish I still had that beat, it was a lot better than the one I made today.
My myspace was hacked into not too long ago so I no longer got one. Been contemplating if I even want to make a new one or not.
make a soundclick its free an you can put as many songs as you want .. it be nice plus they got rankings on quality an how overall the beat was made ..SOUNDCLICK

Eh, I've had a soundclick for a while. Never really use it.
I pretty much take care of all bizz via email now.

thats what i did, i hope i wont kill ur hears lol, criticisms are really welcome thats one of first sample beats im doin
www . divshare . com / download / 10571589-548

(sorry remove the space this anti-spam is a pain in the a- 4 me)

Dope flips in here.

I started on this and got a skeleton goin. Too tired to finish tonight but I'll have it up by tomorrow.

Props on the sample.

Back