Flip this Italian beauty of a song!

OrhanGizzle

Well I got this wonderful Italian instrumental from somewhere. I actually made a beat with small chops from it, but sometimes a sample is just perfect for looping, which I found in this case! Anyways, be creative or do as me, whatever you want G's! And check my flip, feedback would be appreciated.

Sample:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQbe_FJUVxo

My flip:

Happy flipping!

Flipped this a few years back and never really did much with it. Great sample though. Infact old italian fil scores are gold mines,

Flip:

Dope flip I like the bassline on that sample,the drums you added made the beat even better,the chops and the loops are on point,no flaws,Keep it up!

Here's my flip:

VTP, yeah it's fire, go on and flip it!

RzR, thanks alot man, appreciate it! your flip is really dope too, you got alot out of the bass of the sample!

@ Murat D, thanks alot man!

Walero, dope flip, you made it more grimey than mine. What did you do to the sample? Besides pitching it down.

@OrhanGizzle
Thanks dude, apart from slightly chopping it, pitching it down the rest is reverb magic honestly, just playing with the sound till you get it how you want

@jaeorchyNY lmao you put up a instagram post, that's mad funny, but the beat in the clip sounds dope I can't even lie

Back