Flip this Italian beauty of a song!

Awesome Sample And Flip :D keep up that good work man 1

hoooo sample is badass, i had to try something widdit. i got a dublin rapper called ugly to rhyme over it, we're gonna start a band soon, here's what we done with this sample, lemme know what y'all think!

also sampled some samurai champloo voice snippets n peppered em over the beat :D

ALSO! if anyone knows any good online sources about EQing vocals, please point me in the right direction, there's so much bullshit out there and i really don't know what to trust

Last edited:
Really dope as **** jake!! Great great flip. Don't know why I didn't chose that part of the sample. It's possible I would do it now though! The rap is dope too, can't guide you in mixing vocals, but it could be better. Maybe try find one who mixes good and cheap for you, from that track I think there is alot of potential!

wow cheers dood, means alot! ha yeah i only used that part really cos everybody else had already kinda done what i wanted to do widdit, but it all worked out in the end i guess

Well your beat inspired me to flip the same part of the sample, and I think I just made the best beat I've ever made. It's gonna be on my brothers next EP, he is crazy about it too. We're from Denmark, check him out if you wanna ;) Anyways the final track will be on my soundcloud when he releases his EP. Some of his old work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4xjznx2lxQ Now I got two beats on his next EP!

Last edited:
@orhangizzle yo i checked your bro's stuff out, i couldn't understand the language but it sounded great, let me know when the EP is out!

@jake,

dope you checked it out. i just heard the demo version of our new track, it's gonna be the shit. I'll let you know when it's out!

Cool DP!

I reflipped it a couple of weeks ago, inspired by one of the other flips in this thread.

I think it's my dopest beat made so far! Check check it out!

Last edited:
Flipped this awhile back. Started a project with a friend of mine putting some vocals on it.

Check out the attachment as I haven't posted on SC yet bc its not finished.

Attachments

• project1.mp3
    3.5 MB · Views: 14
Back