Flip this!!! FF13

antwon619

Sensei
http : // w w w. divshare . c o m / download / 10716555-25e
nice piano idk wat to do wit it cuz i dont have an mpc... :cry:

u dont need an mpc mate :) altho it helps! lol

thanks for the sample... i like the strings... gonna see what i can do ... ill post a flip if i like it!

Guess it all depends on how you work it. I'm by no means the best producer around, but I've been making beats for about 6 years without the aid of an MPC, and I've made some pretty ill ish at times. I recently got a MPD (sort of my intermediary to investing in an MPC), and it definitely can give you a bit more flexibility and on-the-fly creativity with samples, but you can make something ridiculous without it.

well actually i love old school beats much like the ones InI uses from pete rock. i wanna get an sp1200 just to say i got one lol
but wat bout a mpc 500?

im thinkin of a 500 or 1000... but leaning toward 1000. seems like the 500 is great for travelling while 1000 is better all around... just so ive heard anyway and what ive read.

my friend has a 1000 its amazzzzing
but for me for now i think the 500 is good cuz im always drivimg around then some beat pops in my head an im like ****!

If you have the money for a 1000 by all means go for it. I currently use a 500 and I love it and all but at times i feel that it is limited with such a small screen and only 12 pads. The 1000 has a couple more features and will just be a overall better experience

Back