Flip this Battle #41

koollord

Battle Champion!
Flip this Battle #41

Flip This Battle #41

Rules

Entering the battle

1. You may enter only one beat.
2. Entry beat must mainly consist of the sample material provided. Other than having a provided sample act the main part, there are no restrictions so do what you feel like doing.
3. Maximum length of the beat is 1:30 (1 min 30 sec).
4. Entering the battle happens by posting a Soundcloud link or player in this thread. So no Soundclick, Youtube, DivShare etc. Soundcloud only!
5. Entry will be closed on Sunday July 17 3pm my time Current local time in New York City

Voting

1. Voting will happen in a new thread.
2. Only battle participants can vote.
3. And all battle participants MUST vote. Not voting results in disqualification. Again, there will be a time limit of a week or so to cast your vote.

We are not using the built in poll system. Instead, every battle participant will pick their top 3. First will get three points, second gets two points and third one point. All votes must go to other participants, so no self-voting. Points will be calculated

This is my entry......listen closely to the scratching hook, I think I figured out how to scratch like Dj Premier and pete Rock on any DAW without turntables. When I perfect it, I'll do a tutorial

@jimboslice726 Damn those cuts are amazing looking forward if you do a tutorial, cayse I don't have tables either :( one day... good shit though

Last edited:
After listening a few, gonna be listening to nubash yokuzin/james/koolord alot cuz right now not sure where to place each of yall.
So far it seems like either nubash or james has the 3 points imo yep gonna have to listen to those a good bit

Alrighty listened to all of those alot My vote will be these 3 fellas:
Crankman with the 3 points
Nubash with the 2 points
Oskar with 1.

Yokuzin and Muhalxtra is also good though too.

Thanks man. What I did was, use the tune feature in maschine, and tuned all my chops really low...then played each chop back like if they were actual notes.

Back