Flip This Battle #29A - the unoffical battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmc7

Producer
FP Flip This Battle #29A

Rules
Entering the battle

1. You may enter only one beat. Change-ups are welcome.
  2. Entry beat must mainly consist of the sample material provided. Other than having a provided sample act the main part, there are no restrictions so do what you feel like doing.
  3. Maximum length of the beat is 1 minute 30 seconds
  4. Entering the battle happens by posting a Soundcloud link or player in this thread. So no Soundclick, Youtube, DivShare etc. Soundcloud only!
  5. Entry will be closed on Sunday 25th October 9pm my time (Current local time in Zagreb, Croatia). Plenty of time to put together something decent.

Voting

1. Voting will happen in a new thread.
  2. All battle participants MUST vote. Not voting results in disqualification. Again, there will be a time limit of a week or so to cast your vote.
  3. We are not using the built in poll system. Instead, everyone will pick their top 3. First will get three points, second gets two points and third one point. All votes must go to other participants, so no self-voting. Points will be calculated in the end.
  4. If the voting ends in a tie between two or more participants, a mod will step in to act as a tiebreaker.

unofficial results only so no cachet beyond winning this one

Samples:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is now an unofficial battle

it can continue but will not count towards the core battle series or winners group

I did that because no one would count the votes, and start the next battle in almost a week! I was just trying to start new battle, just to keep the continuum. you may as well delete that thread, as I see the next battle finally started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back