Flip this battle #27 VOTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

yokuzin

Much Love. Peace!
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday August 30 9pm my time (Current local time in Huntsville, Alabama, U.S.A.). Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting )and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a and a user title to match from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.
Contenders:
UsernameSoundcloud LinkSoundcloud Name
yokuzinyokuzinbeats
koollordDJ Koollord
CheckYourHead2727 CheckYourHead2727
emwu23emwu23
mmc7mmc4
NovationNationphase2productions
Elev8teElevated Kings
AmstergatesAmstergates
Stratus BeatsStratus Beats
AM ReflectionAM Reflection
miggy2tone miggy2tone

Last edited by a moderator:
1.NovationNation->gets 3 points
2.yokuzin->gets 2 points
3.Elev8te->gets 1 point

BTW, a few of the beats posted are from battle #26 instead of this one. Probably got copied from the last thread somehow.

1.NovationNation->gets 3 points
2.yokuzin->gets 2 points
3.Elev8te->gets 1 point

BTW, a few of the beats posted are from battle #26 instead of this one. Probably got copied from the last thread somehow.

Thanks. skjivekenny and koollord's second one are from last week. Nevermind those until they are removed.

@ checkyourhead and miggy2tone: check the entries again as there originally an additional 2 entries from battle 26 (I've also sent you pms to give you the chance to do this privately) - you may need to recast your votes as you each voted (possibly) for an ineligible entry

cheers

so voting is now closed and we have a winner

1st is NovationNation with 13 points
2nd Elev8te with 11 points
3rd AM Reflection with 8 points

new battle to start soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back