Flip This Battle #26: Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Double

Battle Champion!
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday August 9 9pm my time (Current local time in Buffalo, New York, U.S.A.). Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting )and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.
Contenders:

UsernameSoundcloud LinkSoundcloud Name

A-DoubleAddverb
yokuzinYoKuzin
RzRbeatsRzR productions
mmc7MoneyMusicClassic
skjivekennyskjivekenny
emwu23emwu23
koollordDjKoollord
Elev8teElev8te
miggy2tonemiggy2tone
88ThaoRealPHLY
BlangkDidn't qualify due to entry being over time limit.Skysnake
gt90gt90
mrotsdnaS - eduraDDoctr Fertzl
DirtyThirdBeatsMSBeats
CrankmanCrankman
AzNxSmokeySmokE SinIztR
KeithPalmerryPalmerry
AmstergatesAmstergates

* mod edit only valid entries permitted to vote *

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone came with heat and I had trouble deciding, but I'll go with these:

Koollord
emwu23
mmc7

my other picks: DirtythirdBeats, Elev8te, skjivekenny, Amstergates, Keithpalmerry Great job everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back