Flip This - Banks and Hampton

I'm on this. Don't know if I'll get around to flipping it tonight, but I'll def have something posted tomorrow if not.

Thanks

yo ab this is dope but i think you may have an issue with your soundcard or something, it sounds clicky for lack of a better term. I noticed the same thing about your beat from the battle the other day. I know its not me cause i been steady recording tracks and shit all day without a problem. Is anyone else noticing this? Help the dude out.

p.s. there you go again with that dope no hi-hat ish.

I think it's "clicking" from the starting point of the chop(s) being off

i dunno I never noticed that in any of ab's beats until the last two ive heard from him....i mean it aint like dude dont know how to chop nah mean?

yo ab this is dope but i think you may have an issue with your soundcard or something, it sounds clicky for lack of a better term. I noticed the same thing about your beat from the battle the other day. I know its not me cause i been steady recording tracks and shit all day without a problem. Is anyone else noticing this? Help the dude out.

p.s. there you go again with that dope no hi-hat ish.
i aint hearin that click sound but thanks anyway...might be an effect on the sample or someshiet

Last edited by a moderator:
ya it may be my soundcard, cuz i recently switched to a diff card

yeah flip is nice but it sounds to me like its a cpu/ram or buffer problem doing shit possibly during rendering. Wierd thing is that the drums sound unaffected. Do you have any latency or noticable choppyness when your workin or playin the beat in FL?

yeah i mentioned it to u abs it sounds like you soundcard is not processing right it happened in the last beat ,jus use your asio driver it does wonders

ya i use Creative Asio Driver.... cuz i dont get sound with the ASIO4All one

oh my god i bout died after i heard this sample... dope shit
lol np man..i was slowly bobin my head to it and how sick it was when i first heard it lool...just a good piece of music na mean?

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

yeah flip is nice but it sounds to me like its a cpu/ram or buffer problem doing shit possibly during rendering. Wierd thing is that the drums sound unaffected. Do you have any latency or noticable choppyness when your workin or playin the beat in FL?
na im prety sure there isnt any latency or choppyness when im makin and playin it in FL

divshare . com/download/11006977-34e
feedback please

Nice flip Abstrakt. Really love the snare. I always like your snare. I hear the clicking too, for the record.

Back