Flip This 28 Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elev8te

Battle Champion!
Flip this battle #28 VOTING THREAD

Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday September 20 9pm my time Current local time in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting )and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a and a user title to match from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

Contenders

UsernameSoundcloud LinkSoundcloud Name
Curious StylesDanielGerard
A-DoubleAddverb
BeatbustaentBeatbusta
Kontraversy@BmfnRaw
mmc7mmc
JC Biffro
JC Biffro
MisterBombayMisterBombay
AmstergatesAmstergates
InKredibleTracksThe Dropouts
KoollordDJ Koollord
McMonigal23macproductionz
jvsbeatsjvs
Crankman
crankman
eskay-beats1Severed Sounds
CheckYourHead2727CheckYourHead2727
Seasoned TonesSeasoned Tones
neeko1neeko.
Elev8teElevated Kings
Stratus BeatsStratus Beats

M Chop's Flip was unavailable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if anyone else is getting this problem, but all the tracks are coming up unavailable for me.

Crankman - 3 Points (This is right up my alley, it actually sounds like something I would put together...Definitely my style right here!)
Kontraversy - 2 Points
McMonigal23 - 1 Point

Last edited:
3 - Crankman
2 - Amstergates
1 - InkredibleTracks

It's quite obvious from all the voting in here that everyone has different tastes lol. This was always the bit I disliked about this competition in that the voting fekt somewhat arbitrary as producers are voting for producers, rather than say potential artists.

Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back