Enrico Intra Sample / Chilled out flip / Opinions?

ElliotSwayy

Enrico Intra Sample / Chilled out flip

Hey FP people,

I swear this sample has been used loads before (even though it doesn't come up with anything on WhoSampled.com :hmmm:).

Either way it's a dope song and has plenty of flipping potential, great bass line omg! Listen below.

I went for a laid back, bass heavy, loose trap style flip. It's called Malik because I sampled Phife Dawg (for those who didn't notice haha). Normally I'd create my own bass line but this seemed to work all by itself.

Let me know what you think, anything that could be improved upon, added / removed, made better. Feedback appreciated :cheers:

Can't wait to hear some of the flips etc!!

Swayy..

Last edited:
Rly cool sample bro.. thx so much.
That bassline is nasty , I chopped it up and made it my style.
I just did a simple 8 bars beat.. let me know whassup

Peace.

Rly cool sample bro.. thx so much.
That bassline is nasty , I chopped it up and made it my style.
I just did a simple 8 bars beat.. let me know whassup

Peace.

Dammnnn! Great job on this man, love the way you chopped the sample short, really gets that natural swing it's awesome. What did you use to make the beat?

I kept updating my original track haha, the latest version is below if you wanna check it out :cheers:

Thanks , I use Maschine to make my beats.
Yeah the new version is better , the mix especially and i think u chopped it up differently than the first one , did u change the chops?
I dont rly dig it tho , i dont like slow tempo beats ( 130 bpm? ) but that's all a matter of taste.

Hmmm I'm throwing up between the MK3 and Ableton Push 2 at the moment. Yep I chopped the beat up in parts to stop it sounding repetitive and give the acapella some space. Haha you're almost exactly right, 140 bpm! Thanks for the feedback though man, appreciate it.

Back