Dope And Very Long Sample + My Flip!!

Aw man! I LOVE nightwish! They are actually my favorite metal band! And as for this beat, it's pretty catchy, I like it. The only part I don't like is that part on the intro where the high hat comes in out of no where. That just sounds funny xD

I think what could have pushed it over the top (for me) would be some long noise sweeps every now and then...

but, it's still a nice beat without :p

Can't explain it but when the beat changes it takes away the nod value:confused:

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Aw man! I LOVE nightwish! They are actually my favorite metal band! And as for this beat, it's pretty catchy, I like it. The only part I don't like is that part on the intro where the high hat comes in out of no where. That just sounds funny xD

I think what could have pushed it over the top (for me) would be some long noise sweeps every now and then...

but, it's still a nice beat without :p

Yeah that hh did come from the blindside

Can't explain it but when the beat changes it takes away the nod value:confused:

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Yeah that hh did come from the blindside

whats nod? oh u mean like head nod maybe?

Last edited:
Yo L3thal!!! Nice efffin dig!!! And an even better flip!! Good ish!! Thanks for the sample. I tried to take a stab at it....I hope you don't get salty but I pretty much have the same type of intro. The way you had it was soooo flame that I thought I'd try and keep that same vibe. And then I put my own twist....hopefully ya feel it. I'm not feelin' the kick on it tho....think I need to EQ it more. But anyways, I thought i'd share.....

http://www.divshare.com/download/10904356-cf5

Niv

Yo L3thal!!! Nice efffin dig!!! And an even better flip!! Good ish!! Thanks for the sample. I tried to take a stab at it....I hope you don't get salty but I pretty much have the same type of intro. The way you had it was soooo flame that I thought I'd try and keep that same vibe. And then I put my own twist....hopefully ya feel it. I'm not feelin' the kick on it tho....think I need to EQ it more. But anyways, I thought i'd share.....

http://www.divshare.com/download/10904356-cf5

Niv

****s pretty hot..reminds me of some football theme music a bit

Back