Dope sample!You always searching for!

interesting flip but isnt a beat a little over-compressed ? (i mean i m not that good in produciton, but i wanna know it)

well yeah, to me it also LOOKS over-compressed by looking the wave track but it doesn't sound like it's that over-compressed. Very nice first flip dude... My first flip sounded like garbage. I assume this is not your first beat ever tho, haha? only first time sampling?

EDIT: LOL, i just found out i have also sampled this song 5 months ago.... now, my flip is over-compressed as shiet. I don't even have the balls to post it. what kind of man am i...

Last edited:
well yeah, to me it also LOOKS over-compressed by looking the wave track but it doesn't sound like it's that over-compressed.

hah...i dont like to look at the wave track and then make decision..just ear...by my ear i guessed that...maybe becouse my speakers cannot give me that 808kick (or whatever is it called)

well yeah, to me it also LOOKS over-compressed by looking the wave track but it doesn't sound like it's that over-compressed. Very nice first flip dude... My first flip sounded like garbage. I assume this is not your first beat ever tho, haha? only first time sampling?

EDIT: LOL, i just found out i have also sampled this song 5 months ago.... now, my flip is over-compressed as shiet. I don't even have the balls to post it. what kind of man am i...
thanks man. and no definitely not my first beat, just first time sampling.
hah...i dont like to look at the wave track and then make decision..just ear...by my ear i guessed that...maybe becouse my speakers cannot give me that 808kick (or whatever is it called)
it probably could be toned down a bit, idk. i always test the final mix with headphones/in my car/ and on tv. sounded fine to me i'm not a professional ha.

EDIT: actually i'm interested in what speakers you're using. i make a a lot of bass heavy songs and it would suck if it was distorted/inaudible for 1/5 people or whatever.

Last edited:
Back