Dope Polish Sample

Cool sample...nice chops however some of them I felt seemed out of place. Nice drum pattern but maybe lower the hi-hat a little bit?

overall dope flip, I'd spit over this

Some of the chops are definitely out of place... it's because I record them in one take so if a mistake occurs I sometimes have to live with it or re-record the 24 bar chops, I definitely need to step it up and take a bit more time. The high hat could be lower too. I need to take my time overall when making flips since I do tend to rush them, I do them in 30mins to 1hour, how long do you usually take eskay?
Thanks for the props though.

For me your beat isnt really bad and isnt really good...i like drums how you added but your chops doesnt hit me..sorry...but i want to thank you for that beautiful sample, i chopped it on very different way than yours and ill rap on it...i will send it here when i finish it, thanks again :)

That's cool jocasrb, you're welcome. I actually made a remix that you might like better:

That's cool jocasrb, you're welcome. I actually made a remix that you might like better:

to be honest, it again doesnt hit me..maybe becouse of the production (in my opinion kick is overcompressed or i just dont like him, dunno) or maybe again your chops, i dont know really... but yeah thats my opinion, someone else will really enjoy listening to it..:)

Back