can someone check my flip out? if you want the sample ( i think u may) ill upload it

if you master it up a bit and fix those drums it could be pretty hot. those drums definitely need some work tho...especially that snare. whats the sample tho?

the beat could definitely be nice. work on the mix a bit more, but i see something dope coming out of it. and thanks for the sample too. ;)

http://usershare.net/1z0yl4db7ld9

im zooted...so i expanded my sample state of mind.

the sample is bananas, if you want it ill upload it

btw this beat is far from finished ...the quality is garbage but imma fix that

mos def has that "zooted" sound to it. I think it can sound sick depending where you take it from here, but the beat has a great foundation!

And thanks for the sample, its mad dope!

Say no to Drugs!

Last edited:
I know that song from somewhere....yall remember "A Beautiful Mind" with Russell Crow? Think it was one of their theme songs....but I could be wrong!! I hate how my mind works....whenever I hear a sample I've heard from a movie or a sample in a song that I know but can't put my finger on...it really bothers the sh*t outta me LOL. Anyways, sorry bout the blabber.....dope sample nonetheless. Thanks for sharing L3thal!!! Good lookin out!!!

I know that song from somewhere....yall remember "A Beautiful Mind" with Russell Crow? !

exactly

i just googled best movie theme songs and it brought me to that once i heard it i was like omg i deffinitly gotta flip this

that flip i posted was really half assed...im about to kill it tho

Back