BETTY WRIGHT FLIP - MR seen - i cant stop my heart

how old is most of theese songs . are the 75's and below?

and what is this cd , is it just old songs , or did you make beats?

nice tracks btw

Last edited:
All produced my me, this year. ALL the samples are old but its all original blends. I'll take it as a compliment that you think they were the original songs!

Ya sure. Ill just give you the samples ive spent years finding? NOPE

lol this dude comes here looking for some promotion and when someone asks him for a song he says **** off smh

Are yall serious!!! Im down to show a fellow producer a sample, however Im not down with other cats biting my samples. Thats just it. Obviously yall got your teeth full of other cats drum kits and samples and all that so do u. But where i come from its about coming with that different shit. biting is stagnation, no progression in your art form if you take other cats records.

Are yall serious!!! Im down to show a fellow producer a sample, however Im not down with other cats biting my samples. Thats just it. Obviously yall got your teeth full of other cats drum kits and samples and all that so do u. But where i come from its about coming with that different shit. biting is stagnation, no progression in your art form if you take other cats records.

how is people biting your "samples" . I fell where you are coming from . but you didnt really do anything with the record . i couldnt even really tell you made a "beat" out of them . i thought they were just some samples to flip ... but i feel where you coming from , i got some stuff i dnt want to share also . so no hard fellings fam .

word. Im glad my blends flow like that. When a live band plays the snare and kick are not 10 levels above the rest of the joint. N for the record, check the og sample then check my blend. Each note is sampled individually. From the self made drum rolls, to the bassline. Sry yo, not to sound heated, but im passionate bout my shit.

lol first of all, this thread is called FLIP THIS. its for posting samples and having other members flip those samples. if you jsut want to post ur beats there are other threads for that. its understandable why in a "flip this" thread someone might want a sample to flip.

second man when u sample something its the ULTIMATE bite. u cant really shit about biting when ur just taking someones elses performance, lyrics, and sound and recording it and just putting generic drums over the shit.

anyway its the internet and all types of ppl are out there so I really cant allow this to upset me, shits just funny man - we all have shit we dont want to share but we dont post it up on the one place thats designed for sharing samplesand then tell ppl that ask for the sample to **** off - i mean . . . . .

Im kinda with MRseen.!I understand that fact he wont to have beatape which sounds differend then anything other ppl around this forum can make.I sometimes find samples witch makes freezing on my backs when i first time hear the record..and im allready like...no way to share this.But otherwise its nice to share sometimes some samples.beat tape is by the way pretty tasty...good chilling music and good sound !I like it

Thanks. And ya, i feel that subtract. I definitely should check another forum, thats my bad. I acknowledge fully that we base our art on sample based music( biting other peoples sounds). That goes unsaid. Im just a passionate cat and I do really dig deep for that exquisite. Respect to all the creators in the house.

Thanks. And ya, i feel that subtract. I definitely should check another forum, thats my bad. I acknowledge fully that we base our art on sample based music( biting other peoples sounds). That goes unsaid. Im just a passionate cat and I do really dig deep for that exquisite. Respect to all the creators in the house.

hey I think its dope what you said, and I gotta admit I probably overreacted a little this morning - hadnt had my coffee yet lol - and man ur shit is mellow and Im feeling it.

U seem like a standup cat and u seem to know ur shit :cool:

I get upset when ppl act like throwin some noobs a few sounds is gonna somehow be detremental to their career, but ur not sayin that at all and thats my bad for assuming u were

lol k enuff love fest, Keep makin dope music man ur style IS unique and its ill

dudes beats are kinda wack from what i've heard...
not really hip-hop to me...
dude is just putting some shitty ass drums over a barely chopped sample...

certified bullshit

how is putting a kick, snare, and hat over a couple chops different?

simplicity is my personal god yall. I appreciate the feedback. Im glad my blends sound simple and hardly chopped to you , as that was my intention. This is the first joint of my album so its more of an intro feel good rhythmic jam, nothing exquisitely different. . . u can check my bob dylan flip if u want something a bit different. and as far as HIP HOP sound, well for me and the cats i bless with, WE DONT DIG DEFINITION . . . ITS MORE OF A FEELING . . . RESPECT TO ALL THE REAL JAZZ Creators in the mix. . .2010 n beyond

Back