Best Mozart Flip Ever + Scratching Hook in Fl Studio "No turntables" Must listen!

koollord

Battle Champion!
Best Mozart Flip Ever + Scratching Hook in Fl Studio "No turntables" Must listen!

I found this amazing piano sample, which i chopped in 12 pieces and remixed into Hip Hop
this is my flip....and listen closely to the scratching hook, that was done in FL Studio without turntables, " believe it"

This is the sample

I didn't even know that FL Studio could do that shit. That's pretty good, actually. And yeah, this is like NY State of Mind in a major key (no idea of that song is in a minor key, but it's obviously a bit darker). Good work.

It wasn't possible, until i figured it out ....This beat will make your head nod for sure very
I didn't even know that FL Studio could do that shit. That's pretty good, actually. And yeah, this is like NY State of Mind in a major key (no idea of that song is in a minor key, but it's obviously a bit darker). Good work.

This is pretty fucking sick. Did you use the Fruity Scratcher? I been meaning to mess with that for a while now but haven't gotten around to it. Dope work tho regardless.

thanks,.....no, I didnt use a the fl scratches, i used a selfdiscovered technique...I will make a tutorial, once i master it. Subscribe to my youtube account, I will upload it there.
This is pretty fucking sick. Did you use the Fruity Scratcher? I been meaning to mess with that for a while now but haven't gotten around to it. Dope work tho regardless.

Back