Alan Hawkshaw - spacey library sample

Awake

JOSH GROOVES
I was listening to a few library albums last night and thought this was pretty dope.

Song is called "Strangelands"

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, this is a dope sample! Thanks a lot! Can I ask you a question? I've been after some samples like this for a while, but not knowing what to search for ive always drawn a blank. Can you give me an idea on the genre or style of music this would be classed as? Might help me out in future. Thanks a lot!

It's called library music. Alan Hawkshaw is the king of library msuic he literallt has dozens of just instrumentals.

Was considering flippin' this for a project I'm workin' on. Didn't do it but I still might flip this sometime!

Do you have that whole album?? There's some CRAZY stuff on there!

Yeah, I got the whole album. Its bonkers. I been sampling a lot of library music lately. The stuff was made to be sampled.

I'm not even sure if I'm gonna flip this. I'd like to hear some flips though, ya leach bastids.

Had this track sittin on my HD awhile but aint flipped it yet..its what I would call a sure thing, a banger no matter how its chopped. The kind of sample that can make a usually whack beat maker dope... XD

Last edited:
Back