4 Samples. Flip these!

Anyone think they can combine all 4? If it's dope enough, I'll guarantee it a spot on our homepage lol. By popular vote in this thread maybe?.....

Damn Ronnie I need some sleep tired as hell but looks like I'll be up all night flipping these samples lol

Shits are raw

Challenge Accepted. Gonna Flip all 4 of them in one track, see what happens. Should be Good :D Ill post once i'm done, gonna be a long night.

Can someone give me some tips or ideas n how to flip the 4 into 1 track?
What DAW or hardware are you guys using?
I use Maschine and I totally understand pitching the samples to be in sync with each other, but in Maschine it's like I need to test the different pitches with my ear and it's consuming, I know in ableton it's a lot eaiser to do this.
Any tips?

I am gonna join the club and attempt a flip at all 4.. :/

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Can someone give me some tips or ideas n how to flip the 4 into 1 track?
What DAW or hardware are you guys using?
I use Maschine and I totally understand pitching the samples to be in sync with each other, but in Maschine it's like I need to test the different pitches with my ear and it's consuming, I know in ableton it's a lot eaiser to do this.
Any tips?

You don't need any specific hardware or software to flip 4 into 1. You can just use each of the samples for different elements of your track. For example, you might use one for the bass, one for the melody, one for the drums and one for the vocals etc.

And I use Ableton.

Thanks for sharing fam! I flipped the Meiko Kaji sample and I'm in the middle of finishing it. It's sounding hard like some Jedi mind tricks or army of the pharaohs shit haha I look forward to hearing you guys who are flipping all 4 in one!

pump always posting the heat! ill peep the flips after i flip one of em myself. if i listen to em first is ****s with me haha, cuz then i try to do my best. just gotta let it come natural, cant force it! thanks for these man!

I was gonna do all of them in one but got too carried away and just flipped the Asian joint for a "nas - life's a *****" remix.

Cheers for sharing OP and feedback appreciated!

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear it!!!

---------- Post added 07-16-2013 at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-15-2013 at 05:28 PM ----------

Challenge Accepted. Gonna Flip all 4 of them in one track, see what happens. Should be Good :D Ill post once i'm done, gonna be a long night.

Uh Oh! We've got a taker! Can't wait to here them.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

ON.... FREAKING.... POINT! Totally not what I expected, this is definitely fire! It's already on the homepage, check it out! www.ModernDayMusician.com

Back