30 minutes into this flip and its already sold.

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL

#ROKBOXFOREVER #IAMGOD
I was given this sample this morning. I emailed them my rough draft to show where I was headed with it and my wire was received a hour ago. Nice! :bigeyes:
Just wait 'til I add the baseline, other drums and synths to it... This will be nice once Im finished with it.

The sample is: Issac Hayes - "Man's Temptation"

Heres my rough draft version around 30 minutes into it. Straight from Maschine, not yet ported to Reason and nothing mixed.

next time just charge half of your fee upfront. it sounds like you were given the sample in order to make a custom beat. you should never start on custom work without getting some sort of down payment.

next time just charge half of your fee upfront. it sounds like you were given the sample in order to make a custom beat. you should never start on custom work without getting some sort of down payment.

This is a broker I work with she gets work for me every month. Whether its music for other artist, others producers and in film/tv. She's been A1 from day one about her business. Very solid. Anyone other than her full advance is paid upfront. As far as music production goes.

Last edited:
Back