XP10 mp3 Audio Pad

D

DjBradleyBass

Hey guys... I was lookin' through the djforum.com forums and came across a post talking about the Audio pad... check out the website here...XP10Hadn't seen any mention of it on the forums, and thought you guys might like to check it out... Looks alot like a DM2 to to me, and I don't know if those are worth anything cause I've never used one...

I posted it months back but didn't get much in terms of response, I'll see if I can dig up that thread.

EDIT: Here it is:
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16877

EDIT #2:
This is what it used to look like:
XP10-large.jpg

-Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...what pitch change resolution does the software allow? ;) :D :bat:

I'm still very keen on FinalScratch...hopefully a USB2.0 or FireWire implementation with a few more install options comes out. I'd love to be able to use external HD's or even an iPod with FinalScratch!

punosion said:
Hmm...what pitch change resolution does the software allow? ;) :D :bat:

I'm still very keen on FinalScratch...hopefully a USB2.0 or FireWire implementation with a few more install options comes out. I'd love to be able to use external HD's or even an iPod with FinalScratch!
oh wow - imagine a firewire Scratch-amp with a built in processor that would use the iPod LCD and Hard Drive instead of a laptop!

I always dreamed of creating a computer setup based around final scratch, but it turned out to be pretty cost ineffective. Imagine if the guys over at final scratch did some extra innovating on their own...

drc24 said:
oh wow - imagine a firewire Scratch-amp with a built in processor that would use the iPod LCD and Hard Drive instead of a laptop!

Yah, I ranted about those possibilities in another thread. Just have USB 2.0 or FireWire connectivity to a ScratchAmp with a built-in processor. No linux, no computer, just plug in the source drive into the interfaces, and mix! That would be freakin' schweet!

Back