wot u wearing?

right now a headset because I'm at work, but otherwise Sony MDRV500 and MDRV700. they both suck azz.

I'm also wearing a pair of Clarks, a pair of Wrangler washed jeans, a Ben Sherman v-neck and a ben Sherman button-down shirt.

oh n mattu should u be on this 4rum while at work? i think thats classed as "slacking" lol tut tut tut, football holligens these days...

p.s. - you British soccer hooligans ain't got nothing on us Americans! i live in Columbus Ohio, where a full scale riot broke out after the last OSU vs. Michigan football game, leaving two dozen cars burning and entire streets ripped up! when the firefighters came to put out the blazes, they got beat up too! it's insane out here. :(

peace,
sim*n

lol, that aint nufin, but that is out of order on the firefighters, there only doin there job!
if i told u sum of the incidents here u wouldnt sleep 4 "multiple years" lol

Chopper said:
Whats wrong with the v600!

Oh, nothing...they' re...cute...

No, seriously, they're real blurry sounding. Don't know if that's the right word. The V-6's on the other hand are serious analyzers. This is why many, many studios the world abroad use the V-6/7506 for monitoring purposes...they're another good "mainstay" product like the almighty Tech's, although of course not nearly as popular.

I actually preferred the V600 when spinning my crappy (which were stolen but good riddance anyway) MP3's, because they blurred the sound, which made the horrible artifacting much easier to listen to. No, I am not a golden-eared audiophile, but I do appreciate quality audio. Hell...that's why I'm a DJ...but really, I want something that plays down deep, and has upper-end accuracy.

The V600 sounds blurry and the bass doesn't go down as far as the V6. Don't get me started on the bloated bass that comes out of the V700. Not only is the sound from those bloated in the upper-bass, but doesn't have nearly as clean or extended bass as the V6. Did I mention they're tinny? It seems like the V700's are what you would get if you started with the V600 and cranked the treble and upper-bass way up.

While the V6's analytical sound can be fatiguing after a while, at least it's balanced. The V600 sounds sloppy in comparison, which is far more annoying. The V700's are just even further downhill from there.

Do you like bass? Do you like bass in your mothercfuking face?? Try the Beyerdynamic DT-770! The most bass I have ever heard from a headphone, ever, and even the most bass that many experienced headphone enthusiasts on Head-Fi have ever heard, too. Order from Jan Meier in Germany...great guy! Not great for nights out, as it probably doesn't have the isolation you need, but I can guarantee you this is one of the best headphones to listen to electronic music with under the damn sun.

:cheers:

I'm not a British soccer hooligan, I'm a swedish soccer hooligan and we usually kill each other after games. or shoot police officers.

Back