Warping tracks in Ableton to use in Traktor.

stavsounds

Sup yo,

I find the warping process in Ableton much easier that painstakingly doing it in Traktor Pro. Is there a way I can use that warped track in Traktor? I'm not sure if I'm being mega dumb here but I tried exporting the warped track into a WAV. but when I put it in Traktor the levels are ****ed. Any tips? What do youse do?

Peace!

Last edited:
Uhm.. what? If you just export the track as a .wav, it'll be exported to whatever volume you have already set it to. There can't possibly be a better way to do it.

Uhm.. what? If you just export the track as a .wav, it'll be exported to whatever volume you have already set it to. There can't possibly be a better way to do it.

**** knows what I'm doing wrong then... literally just drag a clip into arrangement view, export, and the levels are mad high... cheers brah.

Maybe you just have the levels in Ableton set way off to begin with, and with proper/medium levels in traktor, in comparison, your exported wav files are just seriously loud. Why not just lower the volume in Ableton and export it?

Back