Record labels?

C

cosmique

What is the largest or the best record label or record shop online in USA that sells techno, house and other electronic music vinyl records. I know Moonshine, but there is supposed to be more record labels right? Thanks.

Actually I'm looking for a place to buy house or techno records, are there some online stores? Thanks. By the way, the link looks broken or something... thanks anyway. :D

groovetech's down for me as well right now - must be that january sale. anyway - they'll have plenty of house & techno. excellent service btw too

i usually can only find good tracks on dancerecords.com

I am into house though---progressive techy and funky stuff---thats just my experience

Are dancerecords.com pretty reliable and fast Nick? I've heard of 'em but confused them with dancetracks.com (who suck) for the longest time.

Anyway, I'd also recommend release-records.com if you don't mind ordering from Canada. They have a lot of upfront stuff, especially for progressive and techno.

I realy like dancerecords.com last week i ordered a record on wednesday and it was here on friday.I actually jost got done ordering 6 more records from em a minut ago

That's what I always loved about Groovetech. If I order it early enough in the morning, I usually have it the next day. Of course, it doesn't hurt that it only has to travel about 30 miles to get to me...

armpit of the puget sound whats that Bremerton???
what style do you spin---deep progress----is it deep progressive???

No, not quite that bad. Tacoma. And yeah, basically deep, dark progressive with some occasional breaks thrown in. I think this thread has officially been jacked.

oh you where implying armpit---as in the smelly part of puget sound---lol
you ever go into dyvinil down in t-town???i went there a few times probably like a year ago but they never had to many records...that i liked---but they where hella cool in there

Yeah, their selection blows. But I did meet some of the people there. Two doors down they used to have an open turntable night, which was put on by some of the same people.

Back