Need scratches/cuts for an oldschool hiphop track fast - WILL PAY

Claim

Hi, found this forum via googling, because we're in a serious pickle with my friend. We are working on a track with a music video and we have completed 80% of the filming and now all we need is the scratches/cuts to complete the track and the video. We are in a hurry and we need quality - hence we are willing to pay. Write up an email and I will get back at you ASAP.

The scratch/cut times are in the track title. The track theme is the hiphop realness in Estonian scene, so the cuts can be from tracks like Das EFX - Real Hiphop or Akrobatik - Remind my soul (starting from 1:13). But it can mostly be you just freestyling with different oldschoolish stuff as well.

I hope people that are interested will contact me via PM (i will get notified and will reply instantly), because we are really in a hurry (a lot of people have let us down with promises so far and we've ran out of time)

The music video will be dope and you will get coverage from the Estonian hiphop scene and you will get paid for your work.

Thanks for your time, Claim.

Back