My Roland DJ 2000 has issues

Toxa

I have a clicking sound whenever i change between different channels to send my effects to, even though i'm in bypass mode. Does anyone know what that might be or should i call Roland?

Thanks

Toxa said:
I have a clicking sound whenever i change between different channels to send my effects to, even though i'm in bypass mode. Does anyone know what that might be or should i call Roland?

Thanks

Toxa,

When did you buy your mixer ? This problem that you are talking about was faced with the first set of units that were sold. Roland however correcte the problem in their subsequent units. What you could do is write to Roland and hope and pray that they are able to make the changes on your unit. Do let us know how it goes.

Hi all,

I had exactly the same problem on an early DJ2000, Roland couldn't rectify it at the time and it led to me eventually selling the mixer... I wasn't aware that they'd addressed it later on.

I also had real problems with the punch buttons which twice seemed to wear-out and caused terrible crossfader 'leak'...

Shame really, quite a decent mixer otherwise...

Unbroken1 said:
Hi all,

I had exactly the same problem on an early DJ2000, Roland couldn't rectify it at the time and it led to me eventually selling the mixer... I wasn't aware that they'd addressed it later on.

I also had real problems with the punch buttons which twice seemed to wear-out and caused terrible crossfader 'leak'...

Shame really, quite a decent mixer otherwise...

damn .... ive had two dj 2000's.. i sold the old one but bought another one to fill the void ! ive never ever had any problems with either of them !

Back