My DJ Set is up for downloading....

U

ukcoolat

This weekend I knocked out a Tech/Deep-House set in the studio. Starts really chilled and laid back kind of tech-house and builds.

Track List:

1. Shaboom - If you need me (Fred and Marks Sax Dub)
2. Denord - Alex's Song
3. Pop out and Play - On Our Way (Asad Rizvi's Silverling Remix)
4. Souldoubt - Sliding Away
5. Marky Star - Ultraviolet (Eddie Richards Rework)
6. Swirl Peepz - Reality Check
7. Fries and Bridges - Inside Out
8. Jay J - Keep on Risin' (DJ Chus and David Penn Mix)
9. Fries and Bridges - It's your space master
10. Wally Lopez and Dr. Kucho - Patricia Never Leaves the House
11. Len Lewis - Dark Cavern (Jomo Records Mix)
12. Missy Elliott - 4 My People (Basement Jaxx Acid Dub)
13. DJ Sneak pres. Groove Source - Have a Blast

http://www.wootage.net/~ukcoolat/iMPortAmerica001.rm

It's around 8MB the file. You'll need RealPlayer to listen to it.

Enjoy. Tell me what you think.

the quality is very poor(not the music, or the mixing, but the sound quality), the beatmatching is good... to bad its not my style of house...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's uploaded to webspace that my friend runs from his own server. He's given it to me as a favour.

The quality of the audio is poor - but for the size of file it is - i think its still listenable.

I've been spinning for about 3 years now.

Anymore questions??

:) :cheers:

i run an ftp server on my machine if you guys are interested on storing mixes? pm me if you're interested

This mix is rough mate, can u mail me a cd of it please, i'm only in london. I'll send ya one in return, sameish kinda style, but a little darker and more wierd.

Sure. If you just E-mail your address to ukcoolat@aol.com I'll send one over soon. I'm pressing up loads of them because so many mates want copies etc etc.

Nice one.

tight mix. mad props!

especially that last song - man! my kind of shjt! Only problem is, I'm having a bjtch of a time trying to find it here in the states! And Oomph Recordings doesn't seem to have a website. Is there a phone number on the record?

OOOPS! I just checked....

The track list I posted is slightly wrong - Thats the tracklist from the CD i produced.... The last tune on the mix from the .RM file is actually....

Derrick Carter - Where You At? (BHQ Dub) Classic

The tune thats on OOMPH is the damn funky one before it.

yeah, I thought there was a song after the Oomph song...however, I still cannot find it. It doesn't look as if it's on Satellite. There's probably a phone number on the record, yeah?

Thanks!

:victory:

wow.. flawless mixing! that sounds reaaaaaally realllly good.

what kind of equipment are you using?

The mix was recorded from two Technics SL1210's connected to a Vestax PCV15 mixer. This in turn was connected to a Behringer MX2642 mixer and then on to a Sony Minidisc deck via a Compressor/Limiter and an Enhancer (just to get some really tasty bass and that thumping club sound onto the MD).

Thanks for your praise. :)

dunno about well known. But I have been posting on here for a long time now.

heey whats up dood....

can you please elaborate on the enhancer? or give me a webpage of reference? thanks dood.

Back