Korg Kaoss KP2 Pad and Behringer VMX300 mixer

D

djkerriousity

Hi all. I recently purchased a Behringer VMX300 mixer and am looking into buying the Korg Kaoss KP2 pad. I was hoping that someone could help me figure out if this mixer has the send/receive functions necessary to use the kaoss pad effectively. I am new to all of this, so I need help. Thank you!

yep, it has an FX send and return, so it should work. for some weird reason the sends and returns are RCAs... odd.

hey thanks a lot.... by the way what's the diff. b/w rca's and the newer ones? thanks again

mattu said:
yep, it has an FX send and return, so it should work. for some weird reason the sends and returns are RCAs... odd.

mattu
why is that odd?

that's what they are on my ecler....

The "send" works by activating the PFL (cue) buttons on the channels. That is, if you have a processor connected just push the desired channel CUE and it'll send that signal to the processor and back. Most other send/return connections are P10, TRS jacks... but some mixers have RCA instead...

;)

I've used a VMX300 mixer at home for a couple of weeks and found it quite nice, stupidly nice if you consider the low price and feature list... it's a smooth one, excelent basic mixer to have at home...;)

Back