do not trust david lee!

F

funkmasterwikki

millions of people buy dj gear from this man each year, but do you realy know the inner workings of this man?

unfortunately, i found out this morning...

davo says:
i'm drunk!!!!
davo says:
iaogjoijgoiajwriyjawriyurwetyiowruy
rock it dont stop it, gotta rock it dont stop, keep tickin and tockin, gotta work round the clock says:
wow!
davo says:
woooohooo
davo says:
!
rock it dont stop it, gotta rock it dont stop, keep tickin and tockin, gotta work round the clock says:
want to give me your car?
davo says:
yesh
davo says:
takeit
davo says:
!
brilliant!
davo says:
later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
davo says:
akldgjrsojg
and you wont mind when you're sober?
davo says:
no
GREAT!

would YOU buy gear from this man? :)

dont want to cause a misunderstanding here, you can actually buy guy from him, just make sure ghes drunk and he'll throw in a car :)

hahahaha.

i've posted here a few times when I've been pished beyond recognition, and often the posts have come out like

"krrrscchhhh...fft bleurghh an I ahave detroghyed myh 1210sh..ffffrrrrrttt phew I is dronk lik blokdy hell frrprp"

from here it sounded more like:

asdflkjawefjasldkfjaslkjgf drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woowhoowwoowwoaoigj skjefghljadfh'jaer ha wrgh awrh asr h
oaroiaoiertaewut gtg i'm druk latger!! !wooowhoowoowow later

DEF expect quality gear, but def do NOT expect coherent conversation at 5am when he's had a few!

bs wasdrunktooitallmadesenseatthetime:) g

it doesnt meen he was drunk then that hes always drunk, everybody becomes sobre again after a while, and when hes working, i doubt hes aloud to be drunk....and besides, every body gets drunk once in a while

easy silka, we all know that, just thought it was a funny converstaion

hahahhahahhaahahahahahhaa

that's the last time i share my secrets with any of you bastards!!!

..i'm fine now...

...priceless! It's posts like these that keep me coming to FutureProducers the first thing when I turn on my computer monitor every morning.

Well, OK...maybe not the first thing this morning, but I'll cover that in a different thread...

All my posts are drunk ramblings, im makiong a mess right now! dont listen ahhhhhhh...

Who ever said David Lee should be trusted anyway ?

I figured out he's just spying for the Equipment Freaks, a race of people that live underground in holes collecting dj equipment, throwing underground parties every now and then for the other inhabitants of the forest.

Back