blue LEDs for 1200s

dynagroove

crackmonkey
i'm planning on doing the blue mod to the LEDs on my 12s. i'm thinking i'd rather buy the LEDs myself instead of paying $30 for each deck for the LED kits. the square pitch LED has been rather hard to track down. i did finally find them, but they have a minimum order of 25 pieces. would anyone be interested in purchasing some of these pitch LEDs if i do place the 'minimum' order? i could also order additional T1 and T1 3/4 LEDs for the 33/45 buttons and the strobe. let me know if there is any interest.

on another note, success! i was able to replace the popup light in one of my decks with a relatively bright white LED. it looks sweet compared with the standard technics bulb. it was a learning process and pretty much a PITA, but it was worth it. this thing should never burn out. - jeff h

I would be game for four sets if the price was right, just to sahke things up around here more. I am more interested in the LED target light though. I would like to know how you did it and what you used. PM me if you want.
-Peasant Nikon

Back