Anybody have a cameleon racklight?

V

verbal

Anybody have a chameleon racklight?

I have one and like it a lot. It helps a lot in dark rooms. But I'm wondering if something is wrong with mine. It changes all the colors, no colors are missing. But in automatic color cycle mode, there is an "off" color. Meaning off is used like it's a color. I don't like that at all. Anybody have one that does the same thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
chame;leon

i got one theres 2 buttons on it if you have it off and you press both youll get the auto mode which changes colors or just turn it on and choose the color your self.:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Uhmm...did you even read my message?

I know you can set it for auto or manual mode. But when I am in auto mode, it uses "off" as a color. It puts you in darkness for a second and it can mess you up. Here is an example...the colors aren't right though...

blue -> red -> yellow -> purple -> white -> green -> off -> restart

get it?

Re: Anybody have a chameleon racklight?

verbal said:
I have one and like it a lot. It helps a lot in dark rooms. But I'm wondering if something is wrong with mine. It changes all the colors, no colors are missing. But in automatic color cycle mode, there is an "off" color. Meaning off is used like it's a color. I don't like that at all. Anybody have one that does the same thing?

Verb, I think there was a thread on this a while back. The chameleon lights do consider 'off' as a colour... bit naff, I know...

Re: Re: Anybody have a chameleon racklight?

Siv said:

Verb, I think there was a thread on this a while back. The chameleon lights do consider 'off' as a colour... bit naff, I know...

bah..that sucks.

Thanks for being the helpful person Siv. :)

Back